​Benefits include;

*unclogging of pores      *restoration of a healthy skin tone    *decrease in scar visibility
*decrease in severity of scars and pain from bruises or wounds
*decrease in acne-because the pores are *opening up pores and shedding of dead skin
*decrease in body odor    *improvements in eczema and psoriasis    *antidote to sunburn
*reduced formation of keloids

Ear, Nose and Throat
*aids in chronic middle ear infections or    *inflammation     *helps sore throats
*helps clear tinnitus    *decreases occurrence of nose bleeds

Cardiovascular and Coronary

*menopause relief   *improvement with cold hands and feet   *arthritic relief               

 *systolic decrease in blood pressure
*relief from signs and symptoms of radiation sickness
*relief from pain during later stages of cancer  *reduction in benign prostatic hypertrophy
*elimination of duodenal ulcers
*more comfortable sleep for those who experience pain when sleeping positions are limited         *compression pain fracture relief   *reduced hemorrhoids
*cystitis disappear    *cirrhosis of the liver is reversed   *gastritis relief  *hepatitis relieved
*asthma and bronchitis cleared up    *severe decrease in Chron's disease
*reduction in post-surgical adhesions  *healing of leg ulcers
*keloids softened

(All the following are related to some degree of poor circulation)
*arthritis   *sciatica   *backaches   *hemorrhoids   *nervous tension   *diabetes
*varicose veins   *neuritis   *bursitis   *rheumatism   *strained muscles   *fatigue
*stretch marks   *menstrual cramps   *upset stomach  *leg and decubitus ulcers
*post-operative edema

*Weight Control   *TMJ   *muscle spasms   *traumatic arthritis   *lower back pain relief
*relaxation of tight muscles   *reversal of spinal cord shock
*elimination of bursitis...and many more *benefits not listed.

**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  The service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.**


A Breakthrough in Regenerative Radiant Therapy

What is Radiant Therapy?

Radiant Heat is also called Infrared Light.  This type of light is not visible to the human eye, but it can be seen by special cameras.  We can, however, feel this type of light, what we feel is heat. 

Why is this System Unique?
The sauna uses infrared radiant energy to penetrate the body 1-3 inches.  Because the sauna uses radiant energy, our bodies are able to absorb as much as 93% of the infrared waves that reach the skin.

A conventional sauna relies on indirect means of heat: first-convection (air currents), second-conduction (direct contact of hot air with skin) to produce healing effects.  The infrared system uses less than 20% of the infrared energy to heat the air, leaving over 80% to be directly converted to heat in our bodies.  What this means is that the system can warm our bodies to a much deeper level.

The infrared energy may induce up to 2-3 times the sweat volume of a traditional sauna while operating at a significantly cooler temperature (110°-130° vs. 180°-235°).

​​Therapeutic Far Infrared Sauna

(currently unavailable. We will

update as soon as it is up and running.)